EDS (the Electronic Distribution Show and Conference) is over for another year, but many new relationships have only begun. In addition to our long-standing list of distributors, with our asset acquisition of Car-Go Battery, Co., Rapport is also establishing relationships with new suppliers.
EDS is a great place to forge new partnerships and this year was no exception. Highlighting Van’s trip to Vegas were productive meetings with many manufacturers including:
- Power-Sonic Corp.
- Energy Access Incorporated
- Evergreen (C.P.) USA Inc.
- FDK Corporation
- Nexcell (Electrochem Automation Inc.)
- BAK Battery (China BAK Battery, Inc.)
- Tadiran U.S. Battery Division
- UPG (Universal Power Group, Inc.)
- VARTA Microbattery Inc.
- Vecture Inc.
Some of Rapport’s New Agreements Include:
- Beginning the approval process to distribute Panasonic lithium ion (Li-Ion) batteries
- Establishing our relationship with Saft to distribute nickel-cadmium (Ni-Cd), nickel-metal hydride (NiMH), and Lithium Products
- Distributing FDK (formerly Sanyo) nickel metal hydride (NiMH) batteries
- Designing and building Vecture lithium ion (Li-Ion) safety circuits (aka Vecture protection circuits) and fuel gauge boards for batteries. Rapport is now capable of providing standard battery management and fuel gauge systems.
Rapport strives to forge new and existing relationships with battery manufacturers with the highest quality products, offering the most competitive pricing for our customers. If you’re looking for a distributor of a specific manufacturer, give us a call to discuss your needs and how we can help.