Rapport’s business is based upon parts—some tiny parts, some big parts.
All of those variously sized parts translate to hundreds of thousands of individual pieces. Through the normal course of business, unfortunately the actual pieces on the shelves and the computer inventory become out of synch. To ensure we truly have enough pieces to complete a job for a customer, it is necessary for us to reconcile the physical inventory with the computer inventory periodically. Therefore, Rapport’s manufacturing floor will be shut down for the holidays and to conduct a physical inventory December 22, 2012 – January 2, 2013.
During this time, the impact to our customers will include:
• No retail battery sales transactions will occur.
• The production floor and front office will be closed to all non-Rapport personnel.
• No outbound shipments will occur (including completed customer product in kanbans).
• No new raw material arriving at our dock will be received into inventory.
• No custom manufacturing of cable harness assemblies or battery packs will be completed.
Some front office staff will be available to answer critical customer questions via telephone. However, our primary focus will be to complete the physical inventory in a timely manner so we can get back to business as usual at Rapport, inc., which is to focus on YOU, our loyal and dedicated customers.
Thank you for your cooperation!