Most companies focus on the needs of the customer before the sale, but what about after the sale? One of the hallmarks of small businesses like Rapport, inc., and inherent in our name, is that we focus on establishing and maintaining rapport with our customers before and after the sale. We understand that it is just as important to meet the needs of our customers’ buyers as it is to meet the needs of our customers’ accounts payable team members.
At Rapport, we pride ourselves on accommodating our customers to make doing business with us easy and that extends to invoicing and receiving payment from customers.
- We understand that every company has an internal process for processing invoices. We are happy to include multiple invoice copies or an invoice with an order if requested. We can also provide an invoice to the appropriate person(s) via postal mail, e-mail, or fax to facilitate your internal accounts payable process.
- We accept a variety of payment methods including cash, checks, all major credit cards (American Express, Master Card, Visa, Discover), and wire transfers.
- We have instituted electronic deposits to our bank of all checks to ensure more accurate, timely, and secure deposits.
- We can negotiate payment terms with an approved credit review.
- We do not store your credit card information after a sale, thus your credit card information is kept secure.
- We have implemented internal staff segregation of duties to protect our customers from fraudulent activity.
- We can send monthly statements or weekly aging reports for customers who require an added level of documentation.
- We’re always happy to do research for customers regarding invoice discrepancies.
The bottom line is that we are happy to make your life easier in whatever way we can.
If you have a special request, please contact Wendy or Maisee to discuss your needs.