Welcome to Rapport, Inc.
You want an electronics manufacturing partner that has the longevity and fortitude to withstand the ups and downs of today’s economic landscape. You are seeking a long-term relationship with a small business partner located in the United States with a world-wide customer-base. You want to work with seasoned professionals who understand the industry as well as you do to help you strategize about material and design cost savings in manufacturing prototypes and repeat products. You desire a value-added electronics distributor and contract manufacturer that can truly be your partner by providing turnkey manufacturing and kanban solutions to meet your needs.
Look no further! Rapport, Inc. is the answer to your needs.
- Rapport began in 1979. We have grown from a sole proprietorship to a corporation with over 40 staff located in a 15,500 square foot facility in Wheat Ridge, Colorado. We have a major investment in equipment for wire processing, wire termination, cable preparation, cable assembly and test equipment. We have invested in capital equipment methodically over the last three decades which has strengthened our company and broadened our manufacturing abilities.
- Rapport’s customer list includes both long-term customers with relationships spanning nearly two decades and also new customers we are just getting to know. As an American manufacturer, we enjoy servicing customers a few blocks from our facility in Colorado, across the United States, or around the world. We have customers from Florida to California, and many states in between. We ship across town and across the world including Canada, Mexico, Malaysia, and India.
- Rapport’s staff are seasoned professionals, who all bring a depth and breadth of knowledge to new projects and reorders, alike.
- Rapport’s vast warehouse of individual components includes batteries, battery chargers, and electrical supplies as well as large volume raw materials such as wire and connectors. We also have relationships with suppliers around the country to purchase the best specialized raw materials and components to complete your custom wire and cable harnesses, custom battery packs per your specifications, electrical panels, and control box builds. As a value-added distributor and contract manufacturer, Rapport, can be your manufacturing partner in numerous ways. Rapport’s capabilities include IDC mass termination cable assemblies, RF cable assemblies, power cables, and multi-level discrete cable assemblies. We also do panel building and are UL approved.
Why leave your contract manufacturing to just anyone?
Our services are top-of-the-line, and we provide the desired result with:
- Efficient assembly processes.
- Documented quality procedures with internal audit compliance built in.
- Structured materials management solutions to meet your needs, including kanban, JIT, scheduled production releases, and safety stock services.
- Adherence to industry standards. ISO 9001-2008 certified. UL certified. Compliant with RoHS standards.
- Engineering expertise to make quick design changes.
- Supplier relationships that allow us to keep costs low and pass the savings on to you.
As our name suggests, we believe establishing “rapport” with our customers leads to long-term relationships. These key elements are the foundation for achieving customer loyalty and acquiring the second sale.
We have lines ready for both small and large runs. We want to help you focus on your manufacturing core complexities. Leave the component, battery, and cable assemblies to us!
Our personal goal is to be a company that is easy to do business with and we will do it with quality, service, and products that are second to none. With our experience, we can help you to reach and exceed your goals.
Join us on our “Quest for Excellence”!