Welcome to Rapport, Inc.
You want an electronics manufacturing partner that has the longevity and fortitude to withstand the ups and downs of today’s economic landscape. You are seeking a long-term relationship with a small business partner located in the United States with a world-wide customer-base. You want to work with seasoned professionals who understand the industry as well as you do to help you strategize about material and design cost savings in manufacturing prototypes and repeat products. You desire a value-added electronics distributor and contract manufacturer that can truly be your partner by providing turnkey manufacturing and kanban solutions to meet your needs.
Look no further! Rapport, Inc. is the answer to your needs.
Why leave your contract manufacturing to just anyone?
Our services are top-of-the-line, and we provide the desired result with:
- Efficient assembly processes.
- Documented quality procedures with internal audit compliance built in.
- Structured materials management solutions to meet your needs, including kanban, JIT, scheduled production releases, and safety stock services.
- Adherence to industry standards. ISO 9001-2008 certified. UL certified. Compliant with RoHS standards.
- Engineering expertise to make quick design changes.
- Supplier relationships that allow us to keep costs low and pass the savings on to you.
As our name suggests, we believe establishing “rapport” with our customers leads to long-term relationships. These key elements are the foundation for achieving customer loyalty and acquiring the second sale.
We have lines ready for both small and large runs. We want to help you focus on your manufacturing core complexities. Leave the component, battery, and cable assemblies to us!
Our personal goal is to be a company that is easy to do business with and we will do it with quality, service, and products that are second to none. With our experience, we can help you to reach and exceed your goals.
Join us on our “Quest for Excellence”!